Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Warehouse Manager - Full Time | Oak Park, MI
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Performs daily shipping and receiving
- Conducts weekly rolling physical inventories of parts and supplies
- Continuously improves warehouse layout and organization to ensure workflow needs are met
- Responsible for warehouse and facility safety
- Receives all overnight deliveries and distributes to MI tech team
- Receives and distributes ground deliveries same business day
- Operates forklift and receives incoming freight deliveries
- Arranges freight shipments for local and remote locations, manages LTL partnership
- Develops scalable equipment recycling and disposal process
- Performs daily RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) & RTV (Return to Vendor) processing
- Develops and reports on completion and quality metrics
- Performs monthly physical inventory of warehouse equipment
- Owns Inventory Turns metric, reported quarterly
- Continuously improves inventory automation, efficiency, and accuracy
- Enforces strong controls for all items entering and exiting the warehouse
- EA (E-Automate) inventory management functions and CEO Juice inventory reporting
- Owns alarm system and security
- Responsible for building maintenance and improvements
- Manages relationships with pest control, waste/snow removal, roofing, and all other facility-related vendors
- Order and stock all office and kitchen supplies
- Back-up for local toner deliveries
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations (Equivalent experience may be considered)
- Minimum 5 years of warehouse/distribution experience
- Highly organized with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well independently
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch
- Experience with operating forklifts
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional Days Off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... one surprise Friday off
With the honor of awards like - #1 Top Workplace in Michigan, Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!