Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
It’s for real! We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success! Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance! It's not a work-life balance here. We genuinely want you to be happy in every part of your life. (We actually "measure" our team's happiness!)
We love to surprise you! You'll receive a We Care Friday; an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to understand our income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you'll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You'll be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we always do what's right.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a full-time Staging MPS Technician to join our growing team in Oak Park, Michigan. We’d love to talk to you.
- Setup and staging of printing equipment to include unboxing, assembling, and configuring settings/peripherals with added accessories
- Pre-site walkthroughs to ensure customer has proper space and electrical requirements for equipment
- Responsible for delivery/install/training end users on new equipment at customer site as well as removal of existing equipment if required
- Work closely with our Project Management team to ensure flawless implementation of new equipment to our customers
- On-site walkthroughs and assessments of printing environments
- Diagnose and repair printer service requests for customers located in a small territory outside the immediate service area, including Lansing and Flint
- Handle assigned proactive cleanings/maintenance for contractual customers
- Upgrade firmware and assign asset tags to devices
Requirements for this position
- Authentically live our core values: Passion to Deliver the X, Open and Honest, eXtraordinary Execution, and Always Improving
- Prior printer repair experience with certifications is highly preferred (HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Xerox)
- Possess high mechanical and technical aptitude in lieu of printer repair experience
- Projects professionalism with a positive and proactive customer service attitude
- Works efficiently alone and with team members
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds and walk or stand for long period of time, when requested
- Enjoy what you do!
Benefits and Perks!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
We are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum. imageOne has been honored with awards like INC. Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces: #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
More About Us
imageOne provides Managed Print Services and Document Lifecycle Solutions to companies throughout the United States - helping them decrease and control costs, improve productivity and simplify their printing and document workflow environments. Every day we bring energy, passion, and an unending drive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. How awesome is that?
We'd love to hear from you!