Staging MPS Technician | Oak Park, Michigan
Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It’s not imaginary. It’s imageOne.
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management, and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Staging MPS Technician to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Setup and staging of printing equipment to include unboxing, assembling, and configuring settings/peripherals with added accessories
- Upgrade firmware and assign asset tags to devices
- Assist in delivery of new equipment to customer site as well as removal of existing equipment if required
- Diagnose and repair printer service requests for customers located in a small territory outside the immediate service area, including Lansing and Flint
- Handle assigned proactive cleanings/maintenance for contractual customers
- On-site walkthroughs and assessments of printing environments
- Work closely with our Project Management team to ensure flawless implementation of new equipment to our customers
Requirements for Position:
- Authentically live our core values: Passion to Deliver the X, Open and Honest, eXtraordinary Execution, and Always Improving
- Prior printer repair experience with certifications is highly preferred (HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Xerox)
- Possess high mechanical and technical aptitude in lieu of printer repair experience
- Projects professionalism with a positive and proactive customer service attitude
- Works efficiently alone and with team members
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds and walk or stand for long periods of time, when requested
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job:
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…then you’ve found your home.