Software Implementation and Support Specialist | Oak Park, Michigan
Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It’s not imaginary. It’s imageOne.
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. We genuinely want you to be happy.
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management, so you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Software Implementation and Support Specialist to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
Responsibilities. We'll Train You.
- Software implementation: prepare, configure, and test proof of concept of assigned software.
- Conduct end user training at a level that promotes goodwill, confidence, and credibility to exceed customer expectations in terms of product, service, and support.
- 2nd level software support both internal and external: break/fix, configuration issues, hardware troubleshooting, online software installs, research solutions, implement and document known fixes as well as new ones.
- Internal software support: high-level knowledge of iO software and systems to keep the company efficient. On-going research for new ways to utilize the tools for productivity.
- Research, development, and education: extensive research to become an expert on our products, stay up to date with enhancements, and help with testing new product features.
- Data analytics including building reports and creating dashboards for internal metrics. Use of solutions such as PowerBI or custom builds
Requirements for Position:
- Authentically live our core values: Passion for Extraordinary, Open and Honest, Think Like a Visionary, and Flawless Execution
- Bachelor's Degree
- Self-starter, highly organized, with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with servers, Active Directory, IIS, and SQL
- IT helpdesk and/or software installation experience beneficial
- Exposure to Laserfiche, PaperCut, Printer Installer, digital fax systems, security software and/or a working knowledge of printers a plus but not required
- Enjoy what you do!
Perk of this job:
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…then you’ve found your home.