Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Sales Operations Analyst - Full Time
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability, and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional, and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open-book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst. We’d love to talk to you.
- Pricing out hardware, supplies, and accessories for new and existing customers
- Pricing out managed print contracts
- Creating proposals for customers highlighting devices and pricing
- Creating quotes within eAutomate (our ERP) with accurate pricing
- Helping to create MPS contractual agreements with accurate pricing
- Ensuring healthy margins in pricing for hardware, toner, and service
- Submit credit applications to lease partners for current and prospective clients
- Responsible for submitting paperwork to lease partners for fully executed leases
- Assist customers and sales team members with buyout quotes for end of lease options
- Pull customer or company lease reports as needed
- Create customer-facing reports and scorecards when requested by the sales team
- Mine data from multiple data sources
- Ad hoc departmental tasks as needed/requested
Requirements for position
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Excel proficient (advanced formulas, cross-spreadsheet data analysis, etc.)
- Experience in related fields through professional experience and/or coursework
- Finance, Statistics, Data Analysis, Pricing
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven multi-tasker, able to effectively juggle a broad set of responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and follow-through
- Flexibility and adaptability in prioritizing tasks around demand
- Self-starter who effectively prioritizes and acts with urgency
- Experience taking on projects from inception to completion
- Works well alone and with team members in various departments
- Bring positive energy to work each day!
- Authentically live our core values:
- Passion to Deliver the X, Open and Honest, eXtraordinary Execution, and Always Improving
- Possess the 5 key competencies: Results Driven, Creative, Collaborative, Adaptable, Self-Starter
Nice to have...
- Previous experience with pricing
- Knowledge/experience with ERP systems
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI
- Experience with SQL language
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive Salary
- Remote position
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - INC Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces - #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!