Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Print Service Technician - Full Time | Livermore, CA
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy.
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Print Service Technician to work on site at a globally recognized research and development facility located in our customer location in Livermore, CA. We’d love to talk to you!
- Proactive and reactive single function and multi-function printer repair, using monitoring software
- Assist and facilitate all printer related equipment moves and projects
- Proactive and reactive supply inventory and replenishment, using monitoring software
- Respond to and facilitate service and supply requests from customer help desk
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment and supply inventory management
- Data collection and metrics reporting
- Make recommendations for the betterment of the customer’s printing environment
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- 1 year printer hardware repair experience
- Mechanical and technical skills are a MUST
- Must have a positive, proactive customer service attitude
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well independently
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch
- Enjoy what you do!
- HP and Xerox equipment certifications
- Proficiency with MOS tools
- Competency with Windows and Apple OS
- CompTIA (or similar) Network and Security certifications
- Top secret security clearance
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional Days Off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... one surprise Friday off
With the honor of awards like - INC Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces - #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.