Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Print Service Technician - Full Time | San Antonio, TX
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability, and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open-book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Print Service Technician to work on-site at an AMAZING customer location in San Antonio, Texas. We’d love to talk to you.
- Proactive and reactive break/fix service on HP A3 and A4 devices
- Understanding of IT ticketing software
- Proactive and reactive supply inventory and replenishment, using monitoring software
- Management and administration of fleet management and data collection agents
- Ensure all devices are reporting and updated regularly
- Accurate asset control and accountability of the fleet
- MACD (Move, Add, Change, Delete) equipment management
- Receiving and installation of new equipment
- Moving existing equipment within the customer environment
- Removal and storage or disposition of equipment
- Support and management of print access solutions
- Management of on-site inventory
- Maintaining and regular adjustment of auto fulfillment inventory
- Toner and parts ordering and recycling
- Keeping areas organized and tidy
- Customer relationship management
- Consistently delivering an extraordinary experience
- Clear and professional communication
- Sense of urgency with response to requests
- Ad hoc reporting and monthly business reviews
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- Experience with printer repair, preferably A3 HP Certified
- Knowledge/experience with IT ticketing system (preferably ServiceNow or ECI Tools)
- Experience with follow me print or other print-based solutions (preferably PaperCut MF)
- Mechanical and technical skills are a MUST
- Must have a positive, proactive customer service attitude
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, works well independently and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - INC Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces - #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!