Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
MPS Technician - Full Time | Oak Park, MI
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a MPS Technician to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Drive daily from customer to customer as a field printer technician within an efficient territory
- Service and repair Hewlett Packard, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, and Xerox printing equipment
- Use a strong combination of IT/technical and mechanical skills
- Assist with equipment staging, setup, installation and demonstration
- Preventative maintenance cleanings
- Communicate to internal team of any problematic printing equipment models
- Communicate clearly to tech support agents to get accurate diagnosis when troubleshooting
- Accountable for performance metrics as defined by leadership (SLA, response times, call volume)
- On-call rotation every 8 weeks (typical retail store hours)
- Back-up local tech team members as needed
- Out of state training required
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- 1-2 years of prior printer repair experience on HP equipment is highly preferred
- Certification is highly preferred (HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Xerox)
- Entry level network understanding preferred
- Must have mechanical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Project a positive, proactive customer service attitude
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well independently
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with team members
- Regularly required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Clean driving record
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional Days Off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... one surprise Friday off
With the honor of awards like - #1 Top Workplace in Michigan, Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!