Ready to join the imageOne team?
Marketing Director - Full Time | Oak Park, MI
imageOne is seeking an extraordinary Marketing Director to plan, develop, implement, and grow the delivery of a fully integrated, inbound-focused marketing strategy aligned with company objectives for our business.
That’s one important job!
And we’re looking for one superstar team member.
As imageOne’s Marketing Director, you are our curious, make no-assumptions, inquiring mind.
You are our curator of market content and you’re both creative and analytical. You’re amazing at connecting the dots and your focus and leadership are key as you approach each day with energy, purpose, and passion. You’re sharp, dynamic, and you really know our customers. More important, you translate that ability to the team, enabling us to share iO’s values and generate revenue. You love to collaborate, you’re super accountable, you energize the team, and you “get” imageOne, our core values, and the extraordinary customer experience we deliver.
Roll up your sleeves, lead our marketing team, and manage all marketing activities:
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Work jointly with iO’s MPS Sales and Solutions Teams to meet company goals and objectives by:
- Establishing the lead nurturing strategy, consistent messaging, prospect outreach and measuring results.
- Generating high-quality leads and meeting or exceeding lead goals.
- Continually increasing our inbound leads.
- Manage all aspects of Hubspot website management including inbound marketing workflows, content, and initiatives.
- Responsible for comprehensive and wide range of print and digital marketing materials including copy, design, proof/edit, and publish.
- Plan, implement, and measure success of all promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Collect and analyze data of all marketing activities, including ROI. Report on results. Look beyond data to see trends and patterns.
- Work closely with marketing vendors/partners when necessary to accomplish marketing goals.
- Grow the inbound marketing content strategy in alignment with SEO best practices.
- Write/edit copy for emails, blogs and other marketing content as needed.
Brand Management and Corporate Identity
- Strengthen and grow imageOne’s reputation through:
- Monitoring and enhancement of company website.
- Creating and sharing content that is helpful and interesting to our customers using appropriate channels.
- Engaging and interacting with customers through appropriate social media channels.
Internal Company Marketing
- Support all internal company initiatives with presentation design, materials, event planning, social media:
- Company meetings, iO Vision, iO University, recruitment, business community involvement.
- Manage Company Awards application process and promotions.
- Maintain effective internal communications to
- Inspire and include all employees located throughout the U.S.
- Participate in Management Team Meetings and keep all functions informed of marketing objectives.
Leadership and Fiscal Responsibility
- Creation, oversight, and responsibility for marketing budget.
- Lead, manage, and hold the marketing team accountable.
- Conduct weekly marketing team member and departmental meetings in alignment with our foundational operating tools (training provided).
- Conduct annual team member reviews.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and other leadership members to harmoniously achieve departmental and company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5 – 10 years’ experience with a proven track record
- Love and passion for all things marketing
- Inbound marketing-savvy
- Authentically live our core values: Passion to Deliver the X, Open and Honest, eXtraordinary Execution, and Always Improving
- Experienced manager of people and process
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to write/edit copy as needed.
- Exceptional grammar, professionalism, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn, propose, and implement the latest industry trends that are in alignment with company goals.
- Confidently orchestrate the production of high-value content including articles, blogs, videos, social media, etc. with the marketing team.
Skills/Experience that are a "Plus":
Experience with Hubspot and/or Hubspot certified
Experience with Salesforce
IT related industry customer knowledge
Familiarity with the “They Ask, You Answer” inbound marketing philosophy
Perks of this job!
Amazing workplace culture!
Competitive salary and Bonus Plan
Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Benefits
Health Savings Account benefits
Flexible Spending Account benefits
Company paid Life Insurance
Non-matching 401K savings instrument
Paid Time Off Program
Additional Days Off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday and one additional surprise Friday off ("We Care Friday")
With the honor of awards like - #1 Top Workplace in Michigan, Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!