Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Lead Customer Care Specialist - Full Time | Oak Park, MI
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Lead Customer Care Specialist to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Manage as a “Player/Coach"-- 50% doing and 50% leading the team
- Lead weekly department meetings, conduct weekly 1-1s and annual performance reviews with the team
- Set department and individual goals
- Analytics and reporting for department performance and customer trends, ensuring quality control
- Be a culture carrier, bringing energy and positivity to work every day
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the team with a servant leadership mentality
- Oversee and assist with day to day work flow activities
- Facilitate national service requests, preventing and/or managing escalations
- Initiate communication with customers to install printer monitoring software
- Troubleshoot software installation or application communication issues with customer IT contacts
- Oversee execution of team member responsibilities when a contract goes live
- Handle customer inquiries and escalations with a sense of urgency
- Process equipment and toner orders
- Assign ID tags to equipment and mail to customers
- Create and maintain online custom catalogs
- Customer Business Review preparation
- Proactively analyze and improve existing processes
- Generate ad hoc reporting and complete special projects as assigned
- Oversee training of all new hires
- Provide back-up for Customer Care team members
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 2 years of demonstrated professional leadership experience
- Advanced skills at effective listening and verbal/written communication
- Highly organized with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a positive attitude under stress and adapts well to change
- Self-motivated, motivates others, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well with a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account benefits
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401K Matching Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Additional Days Off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... one surprise Friday off
With the honor of awards like - Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces - #1 in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!