Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
It’s for real! We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success! Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance! It's not a work-life balance here. We genuinely want you to be happy in every part of your life. (We actually "measure" our team's happiness!)
We love to surprise you! You'll receive a We Care Friday; an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to understand our income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you'll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You'll be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we always do what's right.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a full-time Junior Staff Accountant to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Calculate and prepare monthly commission statements
- File multi-state sales tax returns – monthly, quarterly and annually
- Manage sales tax rates and settings in our industry specific software (E-automate)
- Reconcile multiple monthly credit card statements to E-automate
- Prepare account reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts and review monthly with Controller
- Assist with month-end closing process
- Work with sales team and lenders to prepare and execute equipment lease documents for funding
- Review invoices for payment – biweekly
- Provide backup for A/P, A/R and Purchasing
- Provide back up for the Controller on ACH/wire approvals
- Assist controller with various projects
Requirements for this Position
- Live imageOne values starting day one
- General ledger experience
- Sales tax experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables)
- SAP Concur experience a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines as required (often managing competing priorities)
- Must be easy to work with, communicate clearly and demonstrate great interpersonal skills
- Must have a positive, proactive customer service attitude.
- Must strive for flawless execution with accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Enjoy what you do!!
Benefits and Perks!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Profit bonus program
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company-paid life Insurance
- 401K matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... a surprise Friday off
We are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum. imageOne has been honored with awards like INC. Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces: #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
More About Us
imageOne provides Managed Print Services and Document Lifecycle Solutions to companies throughout the United States - helping them decrease and control costs, improve productivity and simplify their printing and document workflow environments. Every day we bring energy, passion, and an unending drive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. How awesome is that?
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations, we'd love to hear from you!