Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
It’s for real! We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success! Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance! It's not a work-life balance here. We genuinely want you to be happy in every part of your life. (We actually "measure" our team's happiness!)
We love to surprise you! You'll receive a We Care Friday; an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to understand our income statement and balance sheet like a pro and will never be in the dark.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for an Project Manager/Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
Our Project Manager/Implementation Specialist in Oak Park, Michigan, holds a key role here at imageOne in both project planning and customer service. You will be responsible first and foremost for the successful onboarding of our new Managed Print Service customers, whether they are a single device installation or a large enterprise Managed Print Service implementation project.
Once a new customer contract is signed, the Project Manager/Implementation Specialist ensures equipment is properly ordered and installed, coordinating various parties – both internal and external – to ensure a smooth and extraordinary customer experience. Secondarily, this role will also support the Customer Service team with a variety of customer support activities for current customers.
You'll have great training support!
The following responsibilities will be your top priority and initially account for 60% of your role transitioning to 100% over time.
- Manage and administrate all customer implementation projects and processes using our software platform.
- Manage and execute all the following tasks and projects throughout the customer onboarding process.
- Write welcome emails
- Set timelines for the project
- Order equipment
- Schedule installs and walkthroughs
- Track equipment
- Send updates and follow- ups
- Create deployment timelines balancing customer input, product availability and tech capacity
- Define all implementation processes and tasks, assign ownership and follow up to ensure completion
- Manage Vendors: Field any/all challenges from suppliers, carriers, third-party technicians, etc. and collaborate with the iO team members necessary to swiftly overcome
- Respond to inquiries from customers, Sales and Finance teams before, during and after implementation project
- Lead and facilitate all the following live calls/zoom meetings.
- Internal Team Kickoff Calls
- Customer Kickoff Calls
- Customer update calls
- Customer post-implementation follow up calls.
- Maintain consistent communication with all implementation project stakeholders.
- Conduct implementation retrospectives with stakeholders to identify and apply opportunities for improvement.
The following responsibilities will support our Customer Service team and account for 35% of your role initially, ultimately reducing to ad hoc and team backup support.
- Process supplies and parts orders.
- Process support calls including dispatching technicians for local and national service calls.
- Field and respond to customer or team member questions related to customer account and customer requests.
- Assist in Managed Print Services equipment data entry and account setup.
- Special projects within the Customer Care team.
- Ad hoc support assistance as needed.
Requirements for this Position
- Authentically demonstrate genuine care and live our 4 Core Values:
- Have a Passion to Deliver the X to everyone, every day and every time. The X is genuine care that drives extraordinary energy, actions and experiences for your team and your customers.
- Be Open and Honest and act with integrity, humility and vulnerability.
- Practice eXtraordinary Execution and be easy, efficient and reliable to work with.
- Always Improve yourself and your team. Learn, grow and innovate every day.
- Exercise proficient critical thinking skills and structured problem solving skills by being analytical, questioning how things are done, solving problems and finding creative ways around, over and through hurdles.
- Display collaborative skills by bringing multiple people from multiple departments together
- Be highly organized with demonstrated planning, prioritizing, follow-through and meeting deadlines skills.
- Exhibit customer focus skills by handling all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency, showing empathy, minimizing reactive solutions, displaying a professional and positive presence with customers and displaying a drive to achieve positive outcomes.
- Remain calm under pressure by being adaptable to changes and unexpected surprises, exercising cooperation, flexibility and determination in the face of adversity.
- Demonstrate a process-oriented mindset by being detail oriented, building structure and scale, designing, adhering to and always improving processes.
- Show independence by self-managing tasks, deadlines and progress; identifying risk and mitigate without direction and proactively escalate issues or needs.
- Embrace strong and adaptable communication skills by noticing stakeholder communication preferences and modifying your own style; accordingly, demonstrate clarity of message in both written and verbal communication; synthesize and simplify information for understanding to all and be able to influence through communication when necessary.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy what you do, show up with a positive attitude and be a “lifter-upper” for others.
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Profit bonus program
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company-paid life Insurance
- 401K matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... a surprise Friday off
We are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum. imageOne has been honored with awards like INC. Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces: #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
More About Us
imageOne provides Managed Print Services and Document Lifecycle Solutions to companies throughout the United States - helping them decrease and control costs, improve productivity and simplify their printing and document workflow environments. Every day we bring energy, passion, and an unending drive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. How awesome is that?
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations, we'd love to hear from you!