Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
It’s for real! We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success! You'll document your Vision and Goals for personal, professional and health aspirations. Our Leadership Team is committed to helping you reach them.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. We genuinely want you to be happy. (We actually "measure" our team's happiness!)
We love to surprise you! You'll receive a We Care Friday; an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management, so you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to understand our income statement and balance sheet like a pro and will never be in the dark.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a full-time Implementations Specialist to join our growing team in Oak Park, Michigan. We’d love to talk to you.
Our Implementations Specialist holds a key role here at imageOne. You will be responsible first and foremost for the successful onboarding of our new Managed Print Service customers, whether they are a single device installation or a large enterprise Managed Print Service implementation. Once a new customer contract is signed, the Implementation Specialist ensures equipment is properly ordered and installed, coordinating various parties – both internal and external – to ensure a smooth and extraordinary customer experience.
Responsibilities. You'll have great training support!
The following responsibilities will be your top priority:
- Manage and administrate all customer implementations using Laserfiche software platform.
- Manage and execute the following tasks throughout the process:
- Write welcome emails.
- Order equipment.
- Schedule installs and walkthroughs.
- Track equipment.
- Send updates and follow- ups.
- Create deployment timelines balancing customer input, product availability and tech capacity.
- Define all implementation tasks, assign ownership and follow up to ensure completion.
- Field any/all challenges from suppliers, carriers, third-party technicians, etc. and collaborate with the iO team members necessary to swiftly overcome.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, Sales, and Finance teams before, during, and after implementation.
- Lead and facilitate all the following live calls/Zoom meetings:
- Internal Team Kickoff Calls.
- Customer Kickoff Calls.
- Customer update calls.
- Customer post-implementation follow up calls.
- Maintain consistent communication with all implementation stakeholders.
- Conduct implementation retrospectives with stakeholders to identify and apply opportunities for improvement.
Requirements for this position
- Authentically demonstrate genuine care and live our 4 Core Values:
- Have a Passion to Deliver the X to everyone, every day and every time. The X is genuine care that drives extraordinary energy, actions, and experiences for your team and your customers.
- Be Open and Honest and act with integrity, humility, and vulnerability.
- Practice eXtraordinary Execution and be easy, efficient, and reliable to work with.
- Always Improve yourself and your team. Learn, grow and innovate every day.
- Exercise proficient critical thinking skills by being analytical, questioning how things are done, solving problems and finding creative ways around, over and through hurdles.
- Be highly organized with demonstrated planning and follow-through skills.
- Exhibit customer focus skills by handling all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency, showing empathy, minimizing reactive solutions, displaying a professional and positive presence with customers and displaying a drive to achieve positive outcomes.
- Remain calm under pressure by being adaptable to changes and unexpected surprises, exercising cooperation, flexibility and determination in the face of adversity.
- Demonstrate a process-oriented mindset by being detail-oriented, building structure and scale, designing, adhering to and always improving processes.
- Show independence by self-managing tasks, deadlines and progress; identifying risk and mitigate without direction and proactively escalating issues or needs.
- Embrace strong and adaptable communication skills by noticing stakeholder communication preferences and modifying your own style; accordingly, demonstrate clarity of message in both written and verbal communication; synthesize and simplify information for understanding to all and be able to influence through communication when necessary.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Enjoy what you do, show up with a positive attitude and be a "lifter-upper" for others.
Perks of the Job
Amazing workplace culture
Profit bonus program
Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
Health savings account benefits
Flexible spending account benefits
Company-paid life insurance
401k matching program
Paid time off program
Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - INC. Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces: #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
More About Us
imageOne provides Managed Print Services and Document Lifecycle Solutions to companies throughout the United States - helping them decrease and control costs, improve productivity and simplify their printing and document workflow environments. Every day we bring energy, passion, and an unending drive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. How awesome is that?
We'd love to hear from you!