Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
It’s for real! We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success! Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance! It's not a work-life balance here. We genuinely want you to be happy in every part of your life. (We actually "measure" our team's happiness!)
We love to surprise you! You'll receive a We Care Friday; an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to understand our income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you'll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a full-time Human Resource Generalist to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
Responsibilities. We'll train you.
Payroll, Benefits, Personnel Files, Reporting, Compliance:
- Submit bi-weekly payroll, 401k ACH, and payroll reports
- Track PTO, We Care Fridays, Community & Birthday days
- Update and store employee records
- Answer and resolve employee inquiries or issues related to payroll or benefits
- Updates company accountability chart and phone list
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Answer inbound mail/email from state unemployment office in a timely manner
Recruiting, On-boarding, Training:
- Partner with management to create, update, and/or define new and existing positions
- Post job ads on external websites, work with recruiting firms to fill certain positions, and partner with Marketing for recurring social media posts about open opportunities
- Recruit candidates and conduct interview screens
- Train team members to refine interviewing skills
- On-board new-hires including coordinating team iO to complete set-up prior to first day of employment
- Assist management or team members with the creation of the training schedule for all new-hires
- Investigates and provides counsel for employee complaints
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, and standards
- Conducts exit interviews
- Makes recommendations to management for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Responds to employee relations issues including complaints, harassment, and allegations
Requirements for this position
- Authentically live our core values
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of experience as a HR Generalist
- Highly organized with demonstrated follow-through
- Displays urgency when issues arise
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Able to learn third party software related to completing HR tasks
- Ability to explain policies, procedures, laws and standards to team
- Strong active listener
- Committed to continuous learning new federal and state employment laws
- Positive attitude and adapts well to change
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well with a team
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of the Job
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - INC. Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces: #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
More About Us
imageOne provides Managed Print Services and Document Lifecycle Solutions to companies throughout the United States - helping them decrease and control costs, improve productivity and simplify their printing and document workflow environments. Every day we bring energy, passion, and an unending drive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. How awesome is that?
We'd love to hear from you!