Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
It’s for real! We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success! Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance! It's not a work-life balance here. We genuinely want you to be happy in every part of your life. (We actually "measure" our team's happiness!)
We love to surprise you! You'll receive a We Care Friday; an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to understand our income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you'll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You'll be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we always do what's right.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a full-time Customer Care Specialist to join our growing team in Oak Park, Michigan. We’d love to talk to you.
- Work with IT customer contacts to install printer monitoring software
- Manage team member responsibilities when a contract goes live
- Handle customer inquiries with a sense of urgency through phone and e-mail
- Oversee software applications and troubleshoot with customers as needed
- Facilitate national printer service requests
- Process toner and equipment orders
- Create and maintain online custom catalogs
- Coordinate product returns
- Track department performance metrics
- Proactively analyze and improve existing processes
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Provide back-up for Customer Service team members
Requirements for this position
- Authentically live our core values
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of experience in customer support
- Highly organized with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude and adapts well to change
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well with a team
- Enjoy what you do!
Benefits and Perks!
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
We are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum. imageOne has been honored with awards like INC. Magazine's Top Workplaces, Forbes Small Giants: America's Best Small Companies, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces: #1 in Michigan, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
More About Us
imageOne provides Managed Print Services and Document Lifecycle Solutions to companies throughout the United States - helping them decrease and control costs, improve productivity and simplify their printing and document workflow environments. Every day we bring energy, passion, and an unending drive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. How awesome is that?
We'd love to hear from you!