Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Customer Care Representative - Full Time | Oak Park, MI
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things??? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
Responsibilities. We'll Train You.
- Work with IT customer contacts to install printer monitoring software
- Manage team member responsibilities when a contract goes live
- Create and maintain printer alert profiles
- Handle customer inquiries with a sense of urgency through phone and e-mail
- Oversee software applications and troubleshoot with customers as needed
- Facilitate national printer service requests
- Process toner and equipment orders
- Create and maintain online custom catalogs
- Coordinate product returns
- Track department performance metrics
- Track loaned iO equipment
- Provide back-up for Customer Service team members
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly organized with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude and adapts well to change
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well with a team
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account benefits
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Savings Instrument
- Paid Time Off Program
- Additional Days Off - Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday... one surprise Friday off
With the honor of awards like - Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces - #1 in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…we'd love to hear from you!