Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It's not imaginary. It's imageOne.
Customer Care Specialist - Full Time | Oak Park, MI
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. We genuinely want you to be happy.
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday evening to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Facilitate national service requests
- Dispatch service calls
- Troubleshoot service issues and determine appropriate course of action
- Order parts and provide tracking to partners and customers
- Offer a consistently high level of communication to partners, customers, and technicians to gauge quality and completion of service
- Handle a high volume of service calls while maintaining precision and attentiveness
- Foster relationships with third-party partners to grow business
- Proactively analyze and improve existing processes
- Handle customer inquiries and escalations with a sense of urgency
- Process equipment and toner orders
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of departmental foundations
Requirements for position
- Authentically live our core values
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience in a professional customer support role
- Highly organized with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Learns quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and adapts well to change
- Self-motivated, exceptional at prioritizing, and works well with a team
- Enjoy what you do!
Perks of this job!
- Amazing workplace culture!
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - #1 Top Workplace in Michigan, Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you love to exceed expectations, we want to hear from you!