If you are an IT professional, C-level executive, or operations professional looking to improve efficiencies and reduce costs around your printing processes, you may be considering a Managed Print Services (MPS) program. You’ll need a capable MPS Partner to help you implement such a program.
When the average office employee generates over 10,000 sheets of paper annually, printing is more than a nominal expense in most companies. In fact, office print is usually equal to about 3% of a company’s revenue. While studies show the amount of printed paper is increasing about 25% annually, companies are scrambling to find ways to cut costs. Adopting a MPS program can reduce costs by 20 – 30%, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
When considering engaging with a MPS Partner, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know your total cost of print?
- Do you have a security policy around printing and printers?
- Are your printers and copiers managed by one central resource?
- Is your help desk or IT staff free from printer-related issues so they can focus on what matters most?
- Do you know what is being printed and where?
- Is your print environment optimized/right sized?
- Have you conducted a print assessment in the last three years?
- Do you have an easy, efficient and reliable MPS partnership in place to help you achieve your business goals?
By answering these critical questions, you’ll know whether it makes sense to engage with a MPS Partner. If you answered “yes” to every question, then congratulations are in order because you have total awareness and control of your print environment! Well, maybe not...
If you are like most companies, you probably answered “no” to most of these questions. But that’s okay! Finding the right MPS Partner is the first step to a long-term solution to improving efficiencies and reducing costs. Your MPS Partner will help guide you through the implementation of a MPS program, and aid with your change management initiatives. The right partner will also continue to monitor, assess, and improve your environment throughout the term of the engagement.
If you’re interested in seeing how managed print services can help your organization save time and money while increasing efficiencies, schedule a complimentary discovery call with imageOne by completing and submitting a request below. Our team will reach out to schedule a quick call at a time that’s convenient for you: