Accounting Clerk II | Oak Park, Michigan
Imagine working in a place where your manager truly believes in your personal and professional development.
It’s not imaginary. It’s imageOne.
It’s for real. We have an award-winning company culture like none you’ve ever experienced. We offer fantastic opportunities for professional development, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
We invest in your success. Each year you will complete a Vision and Goals Worksheet outlining your personal, professional and health goals. Our Leadership Team is required and excited to help you reach your ambitions.
We strive for life balance, not work-life balance. As if work and life are two different things? We really want you to be happy. (We actually have a “happiness” metric!)
We love to surprise you. Every single one of our team members gets a “We Care Friday” – an unexpected phone call on Thursday to tell you, “Don’t come in tomorrow. We’ve got you covered!”
No secrets here! We practice open book management, and you will always understand our financials. You’ll learn how to read an income statement and balance sheet like a pro (if you don't already know) and you’ll be financially rewarded through our profit bonus program.
You will be treated like a human - sure, we have policies, but we do what's right, not what the policy is.
We hire awesome people who strive to deliver extraordinary service. We’re looking for an Accounting Clerk II to join our growing team. We’d love to talk to you.
- Accounts receivable
- Contract administration & billing
- Record daily customer deposits (ACH, check, credit card)
- Customer collections
- Process purchase orders
- Purchase order vendor invoice entry
- Warehouse inventory
- Calculating commissions
- Leasing credit applications
- Back-up for all Finance functions
Requirements for Position:
- Authentically live our core values: Passion to Deliver the X, Open and Honest, eXtraordinary Execution, and Always Improving
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven multi-tasker, able to effectively handle a broad set of responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and follow-through
- Brings a positive energy to work each day!
Perks of this job:
- Amazing workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
- Additional days off: Community Service Day, Your Birthday, We Care Friday (Surprise Friday off)
With the honor of awards like - Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies, Crain’s Cool Places to Work in MI, Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces (#1 in Michigan), Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies, National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Sloan Award for Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - we are proud to be recognized as a company that is moving forward with great momentum.
If you find pleasure in exceeding expectations…then you’ve found your home.